- taragoldwasserAsked on February 03, 2014 at 10:19 AM
I have 2 JotForm accounts, one for each of my businesses. On the first account, i linked a form using Google Spreadsheet and I love the way the data feeds to my spreadsheet. It all goes into one spreadsheet and I can easily view and sort all my data.
On my second account, I accidentally first linked to Google Drive. This created a folder and each entry goes into separate spreadsheet, I do not want this. I deleted the integration, cleared my cache adn re-linked to google spreadsheet, but it still appears as before....in a folder with multiple spreadsheets.
How can I edit how the data feeds into my spreadsheets?
Also, the link that it is giving me for the new integration does not seem to work.
- EliezerNAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 11:02 AM
In order to resolve the issue related to mulitple Google spreadsheets for submissions try following these steps:
1. Remove the current integration of your form.
2. Clone the form your are having issues with. Here is how to clone your form: Form Cloning
3. After cloning your form make sure to build the integration in your new cloned form. Then, it should work correctly, creating one single spreadsheet for all the submissions.
I made a test with one of my form and the link I got was fine, it was not broken. So, kindly try to rebuild the integration if the issue reappears.
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you still need assistance with this inquiry.