- AndreaAsked on February 03, 2014 at 01:07 PM
I have a question on my form asking about any food allergies. i have had people submit test forms for me, all have completed that question but neither the question nor the answer appear on the spreadsheet report.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 02:06 PM
I've clone your form to investigate the issue, but I wasn't able to reproduce it. Please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/8c3cCLnbPq
Have you tried already re-integrating your form to GoogleSpreadsheet? If not, can you please give a try?
If the said issue still persists, please let us know.
- AndreaAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 02:20 PMThanks very much for your speedy reply. I am afraid that I don't know how
to reintegrate the form to a Google Spreadsheet, but I will ask around work.
Director, Institutional Advancement
*Boston Day and Evening Academy*
20 Kearsarge Avenue
Roxbury, MA 02119
617 635-6789 x 201
617 922-1396 (cell)
- pinoytechAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 02:57 PM
Before you re-integrate your form to google spreadsheet, you must remove the integration first. To do that, please follow this simple steps:
1. While editing your form into our form builder, click "Setup and Embed" then click on Integration button.
2. Under "Integration Wizard", click "Google Spreadsheets Integration"
3. Under "Google Integration Wizard", click on "Remove Integration"
To integrate your form, please take a look at this article for more detailed information.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again at anytime.