- linavermaAsked on February 03, 2014 at 09:47 PM
I am using the form to accept registrations for class of 12 Students and can take another 12 on waitlist to provision to start a new class. Is there a way I can do it using JotForm?
- CesarAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 10:58 PM
You can certainly limit the number of submissions made to your form. This setting is found on the Preferences option of your top toolbar of the Form Builder:
First go to the Setup & Embed Category
Click on Preferences
Set the Submission Limit as needed.
- linavermaAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 08:56 AM
Thanks! This is great. Once the Submission Limit is reached, what happens when the 13th person tries to register?
- CarinaAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 09:09 AM
After reaching the form's submission limits it will be showing default 'This form is currently unavailable!' warning to the end user upon submission:
Let us know please if you need more assistance.
- n2sAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 07:20 PM
is there a way to customize that message with WSYIWYG?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 02:48 AM
Yes, you can customize the warning message of the form submission limits.
In the same settings where you setup the form submission limit as described on this guide
the Warning Message can be edited