- LoconsolutionsAsked on February 04, 2014 at 09:00 AM
- CarinaAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 09:56 AM
If you wish to work with only 10 digit numbers you can set an input mask:
But this will limit the input number to 10 digits. Is this what you wish?
Let us know please if you need more assistance.
- LoconsolutionsAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 11:08 AM
No...I want the field should be able to accept more than 10 digits
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 12:09 PM
So far I found no tool that is capable of setting a minimum number of digits required. We only have maximum digits allowed option in the Number field which is opposite to what you're looking for.
Anyway, I have submitted this as a feature request so our developers will be able to consider adding the minimum digits required option.
What you can do for now is to take your form source code and apply custom script that limits the field to allow 10 digits and more.
- CarinaAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 12:25 PM
You can try a workaround by defining minimum value at 1000000000:
You can edit the warning messages:
1. Select Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences
3. Select Advanced Settings
4. Click Edit Form Warnings
You can then edit the form warnings on your form on the new window that will appear.
Kindly let us know if you need more assistance.
- LoconsolutionsAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 02:19 AM
The existing field i.e. phone number where i want to apply this condition is not a number field. How to put the minimum value condition on it? If i delete that field and replace it with a number field will it have any effect on the data already entered?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 03:15 AM
Please open a new thread for your last question so as to not make things complicated on this thread.