- mobilebrainAsked on February 04, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Superb technology for forms - but the choice of free (too little) or $9.95/mo (too much) is tough - we host our entire website for $15 a month - hard to add $10 just for forms - do you have any program between free and 9.95/mo?
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Unfortunately that's the cheap price for Paid subscription. You can try Free and see if your submission will go beyond 100 Non-Secure submission. Here's the details of Free and Premium Subscription, check whether which package suits you best.
1. Free - 100/mo Submissions, 10 SSL secure, 10 Receive Payments | 100MB space | 1 Sub-user account
2. Premium - 1,000/mo Submissions & 1,000 SSL secure & 1,000 Receive Payments | 10GB space | 3 Sub-user account
- mobilebrainAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 01:22 PM
is their any functionality difference between Free and Paid - and does the FREE redirect a form within the webpage - meaning Not LIKE EMAILMEFORM - that puts the user through 'free email form' submission gateway?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 01:58 PM
There is no difference in terms of form features and functionality. The only difference between the two is that free users has less limits as explained by my colleague on his previous message.
Free/Paid users can use redirection feature. Thanks!