- stevenkbrunoAsked on February 04, 2014 at 12:07 PM
We recently created an account with jotform for the yearly premium.
I recieved an email yesterday stating that I had hit my 100mb upload limit?
Also, it stated that my forms would be disabled today at 12pm?
I am really confused as to what is going on. When I tried to upload a file using the form it said I was limited to 1024kb file size.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 01:02 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I checked your account - stevenkbruno, and everything seems OK - You have 1000 submissions per month - and 10GB of file storage.
That email is therefore quite unusual - could you paste the email in response to this thread so that we can take a closer look? I've set this support thread to private.
About the second issue...
1024KB is just 1Mb - you need to bump up this setting to something like (for example) 1,024,000 to allow 1Gb uploads - shown below:
Please let us know if we can assist further.
- stevenkbrunoAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 01:10 PMThanks for your response! I thought maybe there was a setting that I needed
This email, I received yesterday.
[image: Inline image 1]
Being that I have 3 forms with the same functions in different locations,
could that be an issue?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 01:14 PM
It could be.
What are the other locations (Jotform account usernames)?
Your inline image did not come through to us.
Please add it to your response using this guide.
- stevenkbrunoAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 03:30 PMThey are all under the same account but different websites:
I adjusted the settings and they seem to be working now. attached is the
email i received
On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 11:14 AM, JotForm Support Forum ...
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 03:34 PM
Unfortunately, our support thread does not accept attachements.
Please copy the email into your response for us to see and resolve the issue.
Thank you for your patience.