- Jack EllisAsked on July 05, 2011 at 04:06 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 04:12 AM
We can cancel your subscription for you if you have paid your subscription with us using your credit card via our payment gateway Plimus. Just give us your username and/or e-mail address and we'll do the rest.
If you have paid your subscription using PayPal, you're the only one who can cancel your subscription.
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be changed again. But your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
If you need further assistance, please do let us know.
- allanftdAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 04:20 AM
May we ask for your JotForm username? Based on our member database, your email address email@example.com is linked to a JotForm guest account with no forms in it. If this is the account that you want to cancel, kindly advise so that we can cancel it for you right away.
We'll await your response. Thank you for using JotForm!
- allanftdAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 07:05 AM
We went ahead and cancelled your JotForm account that is tied up with your email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.