- SteinrensenAsked on July 05, 2011 at 04:46 AM
Text 1 value Text 2 value Text 3 value
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 05:09 AM
You can place questions side by side with the use of the shrink feature.
To do this:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Right click on the Field
3. Select 'Shrink'
You may also click on the Properties icon on the field then click on 'Shrink'
Hope this helps.
- SteinrensenAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 05:24 AM
I think that won't work. That option is for decrease the lenght of the field.
- allanftdAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 06:28 AM
The Shrink function doesn't actually decrease the length of the field. Rather, it shortens the space occupied by the field. So you can go ahead and use it.
To enhance this feature, you can use Shrink with Form Width feature to increase the overall width of the form.
We hope you find this tip useful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 06:35 AM
By shrinking the fields, it will try to sit side by side. If it does not, you can press right click from your mouse and you will see an additional option to merge the field to the same line of the other field.
Let us know if you're having difficulty achieving this.
- SteinrensenAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 07:52 AM
OK, yes now I see. Thta option comes when you shrink two (or more) lines.
- allanftdAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 09:15 AM
We're glad to be of help, Stein! Thanks for using JotForm!