- mobilebrainAsked on February 04, 2014 at 02:44 PM
We used the puppy adoption template - customized it for website design - when we filled it out to test - the notification email to us was nearly empty of answers and all the question fields were the ORIGINAL ones - doesn't the notification email customize at the same time and in same way when you customize fields?
- mobilebrainAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 02:52 PM
really confused now - got another email to my address - with correct info - how does this notification system work? why are we getting two notifications - one with old field info - and another with right info?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 02:53 PM
The notification email body will update automatically, however, the automatic update function won't work once the settings has been modified. I guess the template was modified by the form owner.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 02:55 PM
Opps! I'm sorry. I didn't notice your second posting to this thread. Is this the correct form URL: http://www.jotform.us/form/40343432385147 ? You may have two different notification email settings. I would suggest checking that one and delete the duplicate: How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder
- mobilebrainAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 03:18 PM
yes that is the right link - so I should delete the original? and let good one stay?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 03:27 PM
Yes, that is correct. However, I don't see any other notification for this form: http://www.jotform.us/form/40343432385147. Would you like some help to fix this one? Basically, you just need to delete the default notification and create a new one.
- mobilebrainAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 03:32 PM
got it working - deleted original and created new one - boy this jotform is GOOD! only complaint is that there is no 4.95/mo program - but very impressed with the platform - will recommend highly!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 03:44 PM
That's great! We do not have a changes to our pricing sets for now, but we'll surely let everyone know if there are changes. Thanks for your good feedback. That's greatly appreciated :)