- niknedAsked on July 05, 2011 at 05:55 AM
you service is very nice and good.
I have this questio,
when on user add and upload youi files can i share it ?
For example one guys upload your files, i want that other user of my site can get and dowload this file, it's possible?Page URL:
- allanftdAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 06:56 AM
Thank you for your message. At this time, you can share uploaded files including form submissons with others by making the Submissions Page public. Here's how:
1. Go to your form's submissions page anc click the gear icon
2. Enable the Make This Page Public check box
3. Enter your preferred password and click OK
4. Copy the URL of the Submisisons Page and share it with others.
5. Click OK
We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 07:36 AM
There is an alternative method where the links to submitted files are displayed on the same page as the form without the need for a password. It is described by our colleague Neil in this thread.
- niknedAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 12:05 PM
Sorry for my poor english but,
it's possible to compile all form and then have automatic pubblication of submiss in a web page?
for example i upload my file and , in automatic mode under the form page appaire the submissions page.
like this pic
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 05:39 PM
I believe that the link suggested by abajan is the most appropriate solution to what you want to achieve. Take a look at this sample form I created to demonstrate how that solution can work for you.
Let us know if you need further assistance with regards to this concern. We would love to hear from you soon. Thank you and have a great day!
- niknedAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 08:08 AM
it's perfect !!!
i have a last question, the people can upoload only 20 files ? can i encrease this?
- allanftdAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 08:33 AM
I have tried to upload 26 files in my test form and I was able to submit it successfully. There's virtually no limit to the number of files a user can upload. Only the size of the uploaded file can be limited using the Max File Size button of the toolbar.
Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further help. Thank you for using JotForm!
- niknedAnswered on July 08, 2011 at 02:30 AM
Ok now all works good
you can check my forum at this page for see a example
- allanftdAnswered on July 08, 2011 at 03:21 AM
Congratulations Nikned, it looks great!
If you need assistance in the future, just drop us a line. Thank you for using JotForm!