- nbuskirkAsked on February 05, 2014 at 12:22 AM
I made a baseball registration form. we have multiple age levels for people to sign up for. My question is can I make the form so it will only let them sign up for the age level that the child is supposed to be in? So in other words if they are 9 years old and sign up for the 11 and 12 year old age group it will not allow it. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 04:01 AM
This can be achieved using Condition Logic on the form. Please use the guides below for reference.
Understanding the 1st guide should be enough to apply in your form to achieved your requirement.
I included #2 and #3 to give you additional reference on how to even make the condtions setup better.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- nbuskirkAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 08:30 PMThis doesnt work because i need to only show one payment option depending on birth date. this will only allow me to show or hide whole fields not certain product payments.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 09:46 PM
You were right, the condition logic functionality is not applicable in creating rules that affect payment options.
BUT what I think you can do is to create condition rules that will prevent the submission of the form if 2 combine rules are false.
Hide the Submit button if the current age is 9 and the payment selected is Instructional T-bal (3-4 years old)
So, if the 2 conditions do not much, the form will not be submitted.
Hope this help. Inform us if you require further assistance.
- nbuskirkAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 04:50 PMok this worked when i first did it now its not doing anything on my site. I have attached a screenshot of my conditions and a link to the site. not sure why it wont hide the submit button now.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 06:16 PM
I think that your conditions are conflicting between each other.
Can you please try another way? For example:
1. Add a separate Submit button for each product to avoid conflicts.
2. Use conditions like (for each product):
If Age and Option is correct
Then Show Submit Button
(different Submit button for different options)
This way you will have a separate Show condition for each product, so this will work very similar to Hide conditions.