- tracywongphotoAsked on February 05, 2014 at 04:00 AM
First posted here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/326988-I-got-an-error-for-Google-Spreadsheets-integration-with-a-cloned-form?entrymessage=10732640770
But I was directed to start a new thread.
This was what happened:
1. I cloned form A with Google Spreadsheet integration to form B.
2. Without doing any changes to integration in form B, any answers from form B overwrote form A's results in the spreadsheet.
3. I went into form B's integration and it was already integrated, from cloning. I deactivated and reactivated.
4. Form A's integration no longer worked.
5. I had to go to form A and remove then reintegrate.
Can I request that once a form is cloned, all integrations are removed or refreshed so I don't have to go back and forth removing and reactivating integration?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 05:45 AM
I was able to reproduced the issue with this.
You were right, the Google integration was not removed or refreshed every time you cloned a form with existing Google spreadsheet integration on it.
The resulting integrated google spreadsheet now becomes populated with submissions data coming from 2 different integrated forms (original and cloned version)
I will submit a ticket to our higher team support so that it can be investigated as soon as possible.
They will update this thread with the response as soon as they can.
- alp_denizAnswered on June 01, 2014 at 01:10 PM
The problem is fixed very recently. Please let us know if it still exists on your side.
Thank you very much for notifying us.