- philipgardnerAsked on February 05, 2014 at 09:53 AM
Either I am doing something wrong; or, the visual images in your instrucitons do not match Facebook's current method for adding a page through the STatic HTML I FRAme Tab. I am confused about wheter to use the HTML code or the URL link.
- EliezerNAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Please make sure to follow the steps of this guide to learn how to add the Static HTML: iframe tabs facebook application and how to embed your form to your facebook page: Adding Form to Facebook
As instructed by the guide you need to use the Facebook code found in the Embed form wizard:
In that way your form will display correctly.
Kindly inform us if you still need assistance with this inquiry.
- philipgardnerAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 03:13 PM
This still does not work for me. I have tried many times. I must be doing something wrong.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 03:29 PM
Please try Facebook Developer method: http://www.jotform.com/help/123-Adding-Form-to-Facebook-Facebook-Developer-Method-
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- philipgardnerAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 03:30 PMHello
I am told that I have the app installed with I do not see the star on my
set of tabs. How do I get the app to be visible on my FB tab?
- CesarAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 03:50 PM
By following the steps provided on this guide:
Kindly make sure that your app has been properly configured and listed under this section:
Also make sure you no longer have your App on Sandbox mode, prior to creating a tab for your form.
Do let us know if the problem persists after reviewing those recommendations. Thank you
- philipgardnerAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 03:50 PMI am trying to figure out why the static html is not working. I used in
Unfortunately we did not get your complete message on the forum thread:
Do make sure to have your facebook page to add to the app. Once it has been added the start should appear on the Facebook page you added.
Also, do remember to use a Secure SSL iFrame code of your form when adding it to the App.
Do let us know up to what step have you gotten to help you better. Thank you.
- philipgardnerAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 04:20 PMI'm totally confused and defeated.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 05:09 PM
Please do not give up easily yet.
The facebook integration guide is working as intended.
If you noticed, I even changed the tab icon and renamed the tab name to your Jotform. I did this easily using the guide.
One thing I noticed that could be wrong with your embed form in the facebook html tab is that, you are not using https URL of the embedded form. Facebook is quite strict with secure URL https -- users viewing your website page will usually use the https URL. If there are unsecure content on the Facebook page, it usually is not displayed.
Check your embedded form and make sure to use the https URL.
Kindly inform us if your still having issue.
- philipgardnerAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 05:10 PMThanks for your reply. I will look into it soon.
- philipgardnerAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 05:20 PMIt is too bad that you can not go to my fan page instead of using a sample
test page. I'm sure that you would be able to set it up very easily. The
problem is that I can't do it for some reason and this is taking up a lot
of valuable time which I cannot spare.
Could you go to my page and see what is going on? That would make more
sense than doing a test page.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 06:08 PM
I can see your Facebook tab on the page:
It seems to be working right, the form is being loaded without any issues:
If there is anything else that we can help you with, please let us know.
- philipgardnerAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 06:20 PMMy problem is this - how do I add another questionnaire? I want to have
several questionnaires but I can not figure out how to set up a second
Could we do a screen share via Skype?
I really want to use Jot Forms but this problem is very difficult. For
some reason, I have been unable to communicate what I need.
I need to figure out a way to set up another survey. I can not find the
tab with a star for the static HTML. How do I set up a second survey?
- philipgardnerAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 06:20 PMLet's do a screen share.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 06:26 PM
I will compose a screen video of while I do the adding of new tab/questionaire.
Please wait a bit. I will get back to this thread.
- philipgardnerAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 06:50 PMIt would be best if we could do it together; simultaneously on a screen
Another instructional video sounds like more of the same.
- CesarAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 07:13 PM
Thank you for your input. Once Jonathan has an update on his answer he will let you know through this thread. Thank you again.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 08:14 PM
Please refer to this screencast video for guidance.
To add new tabs or multiple tabs in your Facebook page, just search text like this
Static HTML...[Second Tab]
Static HTML...[Third Tab]
Static HTML...[Fourth Tab]in your FB profile page... there should be a result to add a new tab---I am sorry, but I will not be able to accomodate the request for us to do collaborated instructions together via screenshare since I do not have the necessary tools.Our support forum is very much equiped already to assist you resolved any difficulty in using the JotForm form.I hope this latest instructions will help you finally understand how to achieve what you wanted to do on your JotForm FB page.Do continue contacting us if further assistance is needed.Thank you.
- philipgardnerAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 08:50 PMThanks. It worked.
The information in this video should be added to your training videos which
skipped a couple of crucial points. - how to set up a second page; and,
the steps for securing the HTML code.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 08:56 PM
We are glad to know it does work for you now. =)
I agree with your suggestion also. I will add the information we had here into the guides.
- philipgardnerAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 09:20 PMBTW, thanks for your responsiveness. I plan to do a lot of surveys that
qualify visitors in a buying funnel and I am hoping that Jot Forms does
Starting a business is a huge challenge and having a supportive technical
team is crucial to my success. Although it took time to resolve today's
question, we finally got there.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 10:04 PM
You are quite welcome. =)
Please contact us again anytime for any assistance you need with JotForm.