- phoenixsweetsAsked on February 06, 2014 at 12:19 AM
I have typed in several times of the Chinese translation for several fields, and saved. However, when I reopen them the inputted information was turned into English automatically. Terribly frustrating!!!
Is that some kind of bug?
Please kindly advise,Page URL:
- CesarAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 12:53 AM
It appears that all fields are able to be translated, except those that are text fields. I will go ahead and raise aticket to the Dev Team for further assistance. Once there is an update in regards to this, they will let it be known through this thread. Thank you
- phoenixsweetsAnswered on March 02, 2014 at 12:39 AM
Dear Jotform support,
Any update on the issue please? Thanks so much for your help.
- CesarAnswered on March 02, 2014 at 02:33 AM
Unfortunately there is yet no update from the Dev Team. Nevertheless, once there is additional information on this, you will be notified through this thread. Thank you again.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on September 24, 2014 at 08:10 PM
This was an issue previously but has since been resolved. I just tested it and was able to save translations. Please let us know if you still experience and issue.