- sistemascecaptAsked on February 06, 2014 at 02:13 PM
Well, I just want to know how to embed the ad-words tracking code into the "Thank you" form. Every time i write the code there and click on Upgrade, and then, click on finish, the code dissapears. Is there any way to solve this?
Thanks in advisePage URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 03:44 PM
Hi, I do not see any tracking code embedded on your Thank You page:
Could you please let us know what the ad-words tracking code is, so we could make a test?
- sistemascecaptAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 06:29 PM
Hi there.Thank your your reply. Well, this is the code y must attach to it:
<!-- Google Code for Inscripciones Conversion Page -->
/* <![CDATA[ */
var google_conversion_id = 1011339320;
var google_conversion_language = "en";
var google_conversion_format = "2";
var google_conversion_color = "ffffff";
var google_conversion_label = "oaHbCLjn9wcQuKCf4gM";
var google_conversion_value = 0;
var google_remarketing_only = false;
/* ]]> */
<img height="1" width="1" style="border-style:none;" alt="" src="//www.googleadservices.com/pagead/conversion/1011339320/?value=0&label=oaHbCLjn9wcQuKCf4gM&guid=ON&script=0"/>
I hope we could find a way to solve this problem.
Thank you very much.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 08:46 PM
Let me please inform you that this is possible to add a Custom Thank You Page with Adwords Conversion Tracking for your form.
You can see highlighted Tracking Pixel Code on the following screenshot.
2. Configure your form to use Custom Thank You Page.
3. Place Tracking Pixel Code to HTML of your Custom Thank You page.
4. Save changes and your form.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.