- hphtAsked on February 06, 2014 at 05:16 PM
I am setting up a form for a client (formID=33125190368856) and they want to make sure Payments will auto-renew each year. I've checked "yearly" from within the PayPal setup, but I have no way of knowing what will happen next year. Will subscribers get an email reminding them that payment will go through again? Any info would be helpful.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 06:20 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, once ou select that, paypal will open a new subscription which will auto-bill them for each period.
You can verify by following these steps:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
That should show you the information you are looking for.
Does that help? Pelase let us know.