- tourkickAsked on July 05, 2011 at 05:24 PM
Dropbox gets a folder created called JotForm. Then, within JotForm folder, one folder per form name. Then, within that folder, another folder as setup in the Dropbox integration settings (no folder is an option). So, is there an option to change the higher-level folders?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 04:48 AM
When 'No Folder' is selected in the Dropbox integration settings the files uploaded
will be saved directly within the JotForm > Name of Form Folder.
The higher-level folders such as JotForm and Name of Form folder can not be
changed it is hardcoded into the integration between Jotform and Dropbox's API.
Let us know if you have clarifications.
Thanks for using JotForm.
- tourkickAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 01:34 PM
Great details. Thank you.
If I alter the name of a form, will a 2nd folder be added to my Dropbox or will the 1st folder be renamed?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 01:42 PM
Upon testing, I have discovered that a folder following the new name of the form will be created. The old folder stays intact and will not be affected in any way.
- tourkickAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 01:46 PM