- BarryAsked on July 05, 2011 at 06:41 PM
Can your pro service create a form and email me the results in XML format when "submit" is clicked. Thanks
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 03:41 AM
The features of a free and paid account are the same the difference is
on the limits.
Unfortunately there is no option to email the results in xml format.
You can only choose from plain text or html.
You can get the XML data via RSS reports. To do this you will need to:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click Reports
3. Click Add New Report button
4. Choose RSS from the pop-up box
5. The next window will provide a link to the nicely formated xml feed.
JotForm also have feature called Send Post Data which can be used
to post submission data to the Thank You page.
Here is an example how you can use it:
1. Create a "test.php" on your site and put this code in it:
2. Go to "Setup & Embed" -> "Thank You" -> "Custom URL" and enter http://domain.com/test.php
3. Enable the "Send Post Data"
4. Save and submit your form.
Let us know if you have further questions.