- HighlanderSoccerAsked on February 06, 2014 at 10:52 PM
I have installed the Form Generator plugin into my WordPress site and it was working initially; however, athough I have the API key listed correctly, it still shows the following message:
Form Generator is not Active.
Login or Signup with Jotform here to get started
You may not be the right people to contact regarding this. The JotForm contact us shows up on the page but I just can't see any of my forms, submissions, etc. on my WordPress site. Do I need to authorize the plugin a different way? Are there difficulties with the new Wordpress version?
Thank you for any help you can offer.
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 07, 2014 at 05:37 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have encountered 1 issue with the new version of wordpress where the user can't paste the embed code and it doesn't save, The solution that i've provided was to use the iframe code since regular embed code doesn't work. I'm not sure if this is another issue with the newer version. Are you on version 3.8?
There are actually several ways to embed your form to wordpress you might want to check these guides.
1. Adding-Forms-to-Wordpress - http://www.jotform.com/help/4-Adding-Forms-to-Wordpress
2. Using Wordpress Plugin - http://www.jotform.com/help/174-Wordpress-Plugin
If your goal is just to make your form work in wordpress you can follow the guides that i've provided above.
- 9artAnswered on August 29, 2014 at 01:05 AM