- maryamalekAsked on February 07, 2014 at 05:09 AM
Hi, when creating new forms, how can one save the data they have typed into the forms so that they can continue working on it at another time?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 07, 2014 at 07:24 AM
Thank you for contacting.
Of course. There are two ways in which they can do this:
1. Using this guide, they can always come back and continue from where they stopped - as long as they used the same computer - same browser: https://www.jotform.com/help/227-How-to-Enable-Auto-Fill-Feature-Save-Form-Entries-to-Continue-Later
2. They can always edit their form after they click on the submit button - Create an autoresponder email that will send them the link to edit their form - Add the edit field as shown below, and create the autoresponder email by following this guide:https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
Does this help? Please let us know.
- maryamalekAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Thank you! :)