- tristansmithAsked on February 07, 2014 at 03:28 PM
- CarinaAnswered on February 07, 2014 at 03:50 PM
To place a form in an email please go to:
1- Setup and embed
2- Embed form
4-Then just add the email addresses, and edit the subject:
Let us know if you need more assistance.
- tristansmithAnswered on February 07, 2014 at 04:10 PMIs there a way to embed the form in the email?
I know I can copy the link, but I want it displayed in the email.
Cabrillo Mortgage and Realty
- CarinaAnswered on February 07, 2014 at 04:36 PM
It is possible with a workaround, but this is an option that creates difficulties, as some email providers will not display the content, so it's not at all advisable.
If you wish to send your form through email you can go to
1. Setup and Embed
2. Embed Form
3. Iframe and copy the code
4. Hit the back button and select Email
5. Select the HTML icon and paste the iframe code
6. Click update
7. Edit the email (subject, from, to) and send
Kindly let us know if you need more assistance.