- ceffarmoorAsked on February 07, 2014 at 03:56 PM
My form is not work with Internet Explorer.
If I use Internet Explorer, two things happen:
1. My conditional fields show up all the time, even when the condition is not met.
2. The Captha does not show. It just keeps spinning.
Is there anything that can be done about this?
- KadeJMAnswered on February 07, 2014 at 04:31 PM
I checked your form in the latest version of IE on my end and it appears to be working okay plus the captcha does not spin. Can you please tell us which version of IE you are using that you are seeing this problem in so that we can test it more to try to get it resolved for you?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 08, 2014 at 12:23 AM
This discussion appears to be open waiting for a support staff's reply but we do not see any response from you. If you made a response through your email, can you please post your reply here?
Looking forward to your response.