What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to create a custom product formAsked by EyeShotYa on February 08, 2014 at 04:17 PM
1) is there a way to make the pricing colum for the product form to be in two colums instead of one long colum
2) also is there a way to take off the USD off the pricing amount... just show the amount
3) i am trying to create a donation page with 6 fixed prices... i would like to incorporate a "other" price field???
Pleae check this guides
2. You will need to use the form's source code to be able to modify the currency unit text of the payment tool.
3. This is not possible to do in the payment tools Donation payment option.
You can try using the Products instead and use 6 fixed Donation prices as items/product. Just set the selection option to one only (multiple selection not allowed)
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
I also suggest to please create a separate topic/thread for each different question next time.
This will enable us to efficiently respond and focus on the specific question/issue at a time on a thread.
you totally rock!!!... just as you said...done!.... i will post my questions as separate threads next time... (i have more...lol)