- CarlojamesAsked on February 08, 2014 at 09:49 PM
I am looking to create form to give quick quotes out to my customers.
Amount of Cargo: $50,000 (Field 1)
From here I am looking to mutlipy by .002 (2%) then add 5% to this value plus another $50.00
Is this possible with hidden values?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 04:51 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I'm not quite sure how you want to implement this, but you could play around with the calculation wizard.
Does this help? What do you mean by hidden values? If this is what I think it means, you can hide the calculation fields from your form using injected CSS rules.
Please let us know if this helps.
- CarlojamesAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 08:34 AMThanks for the help. Let's say I also want to do more calculations automatically like for exampleAfter the 2% calculation is done I also want to calculate they result by 5% then add $50 it and that's the price. So user enters $60,000 that number is divided or multiplied by 2% After we get the answer I am them looking to take that answer and multiply it by 5% and add $50 to the final result
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 09:06 AM
Sounds easy enought:
Using the demo I showed earlier, and this guide, try and create one - our calculation wizard is pretty easy to use:
You can copy the demo form using this guide and take a look at the caculations in the result field:
If you hit a bump, let us know.
- CarlojamesAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 09:21 AMThanks! Just out of curiosity would you ever create a form for money?Just an idea maybe like the elance of forms lol
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 09:30 AM
Hmm... not sure how that would work, but you could integrate your forms with various payment gateways - such that you can collect payments.
Something tells me this is not what you meant...
- CarlojfAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 09:33 AMI'm sorry I meant a place where people can go to request someone to make the forms for them. Then pay them for making the form.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 11:43 AM
I think you may be able to find freelancers on Odesk or Elance to customize your JotForm form for your needs.