- evank001Asked on February 09, 2014 at 03:43 PM
I am using the unbounce solution with jotform. Trying to make it work.
I got one last issue :
please click here : http://unbouncepages.com/creer-maillot-de-foot/
As you can see, the images checkbox are on one column instead of 5 (as it appears here with iframe code), I did not figure out what code is helping to make it on several columns. (Using with source code + css + js downloaded separately)
Can you help me on that ?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 05:12 PM
The source code embedded form on the website http://unbouncepages.com/creer-maillot-de-foot/ is having script conflict issue. The jquery script existing on the website is clashing with the script of the form.
The script conflict was not happening here http://www.ekipazofootball.com/fr/creer-maillot-de-foot.html because the form was contained within an iframe code.
To get around the script conflict issue and still use the form's source code (Using with source code + css + js downloaded separately), try the following procedure:
1. Create a new empty/blank web page in your website http://unbouncepages.com/creer-maillot-de-foot/
3. Embed the form's source code to web page you created in step #1. Add all the necessary other codes you need like CSS + JS).
Make sure everything is working on this stand-alone web page where you have embedded the form using its source code
4. In your website http://unbouncepages.com/creer-maillot-de-foot/ insert this iframe code in the position where you wanted to embed the form (using source code) before.
<iframe src="http://unbouncepages.com/creer-maillot-de-foot/testblankpage.html" scrolling="no" width="100%" height="4872px" allowtransparency="true" border: none;"></iframe>
Basically, all you need to do is add the code similar to the process when embedding the form using its iframe code.
5. Noticed the iframe src is using the URL that point to the web page created in step #1.
Test and check the embedded form after doing this.
Inform us if you need further assistance.