- rocky_tarAsked on February 09, 2014 at 04:02 PM
I have a very long form with lots of content and would want an option(a button or something) so that the users can be redirected to each input field rather than scrolling all the way down to find the fields.
Is there an option for that in jotform?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 05:01 PM
How about using the scroll top widget? http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/scroll_to_top
Or you can do anchor links using the field ID's like the following.
Where #input_151 is the field ID.
Let us know should you have further questions.
- rocky_tarAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 06:07 PM
The anchor links is a good start but I need something like the Scroll on Top widget which is alawyas hanging even if you scroll the form so if I am in the middle of the form reading and want to go to my first input field, I can just click that hanging button/link.
Thanks for all the help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 06:40 PM
Unfortunatelly, there is no widget or feature yet that resembles the combination of anchor links and scroll-to-top widget.
Another option I can suggest you can look at is the widet Form Tabs http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/form_tabs
There is tabular link on top of the form that allows the user to go to specific page of the form.
Hope this help.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 01:33 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.