- LamudipkAsked on February 10, 2014 at 07:04 AM
When I am getting a submission it does not include any proper format check attachment for refrence. I want to take a print with a theme and perfect format I choose for my form how can I do that?
When i am taking print its simple line to line format. please let me know how can i fix this?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 09:20 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You want to print out your submissions exacly how your form looks, right?
Hm, that can be a little hard to achieve, but you can use the following workaround:
1. Click on Edit as shown below
2. Download the PDF and Print it
3. Close Edit.
Did that help?
- LamudipkAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 11:10 AMThanks Alot
- LamudipkAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 04:25 AM
It is not working :( Please any other solution?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 08:39 AM
Unfortunately our PDF converter is hard coded, and when you export it to a PDF, that is the only universal style available.
I have submitted a feature request about this, no promises, but if it comes through, this thread will be updated.
A possible workaround:
Perhaps you can format your email notification to look exactly like your form, such that when you recieve an email, all you have to do is print it.... let us know if this is something you would consider, and we shall advice accordingly: