- StudioBeAsked on February 10, 2014 at 02:35 PM
We have a simple “request an appointment” form that we use daily on our site. Over the last few weeks we have had several clients call and tell us that they requested an appointment online and didn’t get a call back. I looked up their info and cannot find their submissions at all. Normally I would write this off as a guest that didn’t hit the submit button. However, all of these clients got our auto responder email that’s attached to the form. So I know they actually sent the submission. Any reason why we wouldn’t have received them? Its not just the email notification we are missing, the submission doesn’t even show up when you “view submissions” on the form. I would really like to say that Jotform is a reliable service but this kind of thing causes us to loose money and look bad to our customers. Please fix asap!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 03:17 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We are sorry for any inconvinience caused.
I checked your form https://www.jotform.com/32734647632963, and unfortunately I could not find anything wrong:
1. The email settings are Ok - Including your conditional email settings for 'guest' and 'returning'....
2. Our servers do not report any bounces, and your emails are flowing as expected
3. I checked your site (http://www.studiobesalon.com/book/) - the embed code looks fine - no errors on the source code that can cause this.
We would like to look at the issue deeper and understand what could be causing this, and move towards a resolution:
1. Do you have a copy of those autoresponder emails (at least one) from your customers we can look at?
Thank you for your patience.
Un-related, but could be important:
Please consider changing 'Send Request' into a button:
We look forward to your response.