- paycellAsked on February 10, 2014 at 11:36 PM
The form was working fine but now I am getting an error. (Please see the screenshot).
- CesarAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 12:57 AM
It appears the form is being displayed properly at this time. I am not quite too sure what may have casued you to not have seen it earlier. Kindly check if the issue perists on your end. If it foes,. do try clearing your browser's cache first. Do let us know if the issue persists.
How to clear the Browser's Cache
- paycellAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 02:53 AM
No.. The form is giving this error after it is submitted.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 05:34 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Upon checking your web page, I was able to replicate the problem you are having. I tried to send you a test submission. I entered the test data including the dummy credit card details and on click of submit button, it displays the "Error on transaction" error.
I am creating a bug report and forwarding it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates on this.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 01:29 PM
I cloned your form to my account, changed the price to $0.50 and used your Authorize.Net credentials. I then submitted the form, but I was not able to recreate this problem.
The submission went through just fine. Can you check if the subscription went through to your Authorize.Net account?
- paycellAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 02:57 PM
Hello. the issue was the address in the orginal form. There is still a glitch but to get around it I removed the addres field that was originally below the company name.
Clone this form and try again and you will get the error. It still has the address below the company name.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 03:21 PM
Thanks! We have noted your last details so our developers will further investigate this matter.
You will be informed here for any updates.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 10:03 AM
I have just released a fix. From now on, only textbox type fields are picked up as the company field.
By the way, would you mind cancelling the subscription I opened when I tested your live form?
- paycellAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 10:17 AM
I have cancelled the payment. FYI you can always use cc# 4242424242424242 for any authorized.net payment testing. This will allow the payment to process.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 10:21 AM
I did use that number for testing on a clone, but could not replicate the problem on the form which apparently I didn't know was changed, so I decided to use my own credit card.
Anyway, do let us know if you have other questions or concerns.