- uibreakfastAsked on February 11, 2014 at 05:43 AM
I'm totally fine with a hosted form (therefore, I don't particularly need to use my own domain). But is there a way to slightly customize Jotform URL with some keywords?
Now I have http://form.jotformeu.com/form/40233795449360
I'd like to have something like http://correlation.jotformeu.com/ or http://form.jotformeu.com/form/correlation
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 06:12 AM
Yes it is possible to customize the form URL. You can take advantage of our custom URL and custom domain feature to achiebe your requirement of custom form URL. Here are the options available with you:
1. Custom Domain: Here is a guide which should help you in configuring the custom domain: https://www.jotform.com/help/144-How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
2. Custom URL: Here are the steps you should follow to achieve your requirement:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Embed Form"
3. Generate your custom URL. Please check the screenshot below:
4. Please be noted that custom URL only works in the following format: https://www.jotform.com/Your_USERNAME/Custom_Text
You can also take advantage of the combination of custom domain and custom URL feature to further customize your form URL.
This is the original form URL: https://www.jotform.com/form/33164345499967
You can use the custom URL feature to change the form URL to something like this: https://www.jotform.com/ashwin_d/testForm
Use of custom domain feature will produce the form URL to something like this: http://www.yourURL.com/testForm
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- uibreakfastAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 07:10 AMThank you, custom URL is perfect.
I appreciate your support service very much, it's quick and helpful!
UI Breakfast: User Interface Design and Consulting
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 07:24 AMYou are welcome. I am pleased that I was able to help you.Do get back to us if you have any questions.Thank you!