- memoranAsked on June 28, 2010 at 01:59 PMI would like to have my confirmation email sent before it goes to paypal to complete a payment transaction. That way, if there is an issue at paypal, I still get my customer's information so I can follow up stating I received your information but not your payment.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 29, 2010 at 03:44 AMWe have just implemented a solution for this yesterday
1. Log into your account,
2. Select your form,
3. Click on "Submissions" button,
4. Click on "Pending Submissions" button,
5. Click "Complete Submission" button.
- memoranAnswered on June 29, 2010 at 04:57 PMIs there a easy way to see this for all forms that way I do not have to search within each form daily to see what is missing or not completed?Thanks,mark
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 02, 2010 at 05:45 AMOnly do it when you receive a payment confirmation email from PayPal but no submission email from JotForm. That would be the only reason to use this. If you did not get any payments, then there is no reason to complete any pending submissions. To answer your question, no, there is no way to do this for all forms at once.