- philipgardnerAsked on February 11, 2014 at 07:33 AM
I have created a customized form that asks questions about the person's interest in advertising. If they are interested in advertising, I would like them to complete the template about advertising. My question for you -- How do I attach as template to a customized form?
I plan to use the smart logic; or conditional logic. In other words, only those who say yes, they want to complete the form, will be shown the form.
- CarinaAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 09:52 AM
1. Clone the preferred form template. Click preview on that form template and copy the url:
2. Go to conditions and the select "Change thank you url after submission" and paste the form template url:
And set the condition that will make user to be redirected:
Kindly let us know if you need more assistance.
- philipgardnerAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 11:53 AM