- bacupAsked on February 11, 2014 at 10:36 AM
Me da error cuando completo la transaccion, el formulario esta vinculado a Authorize.netPage URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 11:28 AM
If possible, please let us know of the error codes or take a screenshot of that error so we can further evaluate the cause of it and so we can forward the issue to our developers.
- bacupAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 11:51 AM
How can I upload a screen shot without a url?
It says error during transaction.
The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Puedes seguir estas instrucciones para subir SCREENSHOTS to the FORUM
- bacupAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 02:15 PM
Trato de subir la captura y me el siguiente error :Oops!Form not found: 10993914829==
- bacupAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 02:17 PM
Aqui subi el error en la transaccion.
Espero resuesta. Gracias
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 02:26 PM
Parece que no estás usando los datos, correctos, porque al darle click en "Test Integration" me sale este error
Por favor verifica con authorize.net que tu API login y Transaction Key sean las correctas en tu cuenta de Merchant
- bacupAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 02:50 PM
Hola, verifique los datos de authorize.net y estan correctos, es mas genere un Transaction Key nuevo y me pide un telefono??!!!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 03:25 PM
This is really not good.
Gracias por la screenshot, la agregaré al ticket que en este moment voy a escalar
- bacupAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 03:30 PM
When do you think we will have a resolution?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 03:33 PM
I cannot provide with an estimated timeframe. But it should not take that long. You should be notified on this thread
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 04:52 AM
1. Log in to your Authorize.net account
2. Go to Account -> Settings -> Payment Form -> Form Field
3. Uncheck everything that says "required"
4. Save your account's settings
Let me know how it works for you.
- bacupAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 09:16 AM
Hice eso y sigue el error!!!
Copio link de pantalla de Jotform y Authorize
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 12:14 PM
The integration works ok if we test a form with Sandbox credentials,
However, we think our integration is fine, otherwise we would have lots of people reporting the same thing.
So your account is most likely not set as a Card Not Present account
Please make sure your account is set as CNP or you may try to switch it to CNP.
If this is not the case, then let us know
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Ups! lo siento si contesté en Inglés, si no entendiste algo, házmelo saber
- bacupAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 01:25 PM
Con los datos de Sanbox que ustedes ponen tambien da error!!! Hice una nueva cuenta de sandbox, y sigue dando error.
Verifique y la cuenta en authorize es CNP, que más puedo hacer????
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 01:52 PM
Hi, thanks for letting us know, I see the report has been made already, our developers will investigate further about this matter. You will be notified via this thread.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 05:17 PM
When testing integration using a sandbox account, you must also enable "Sandbox" option for the payment field.
1. Right click on the payment field
2. Click "Show Properties"
3. Choose "Yes" for Sandbox Test Mode