- Sukanya K.Asked on February 11, 2014 at 05:11 PM
I have done Form Revisions then try to test and submit and got error messages below :
JotForm is currently unavailable
Please try again at a later time.
The most likely causes :
- The server is down for maintenance
- There may be a network problem
-The site may be experiencing excessive load
And also found error message from another user is :
Form ID did not match. Form ID Name : 32922543480453
FYI : this link below is our web site.
This is a re-post of a comment on Introducing Form Revisions: Never Lose Your Work Again!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 06:32 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
This is highly unusual.
Please do the following:
1. Clone the form (http://form.jotform.me/form/32922543480453) using this linked guide.
2. Test the clone - Are you still not able to submit?
If the clone works fine, then this is a form cache issue - I would have recommended clearing the cache, but it may not be a good idea cause you might lose your changes.
Check the clone if the changes you wanted are still there....
Please let us know.