- lionawakeningAsked on February 11, 2014 at 05:16 PM
I need to print the blank form
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 06:37 PM
Yes, that's possible. You can preview the form on your browser and hit CTRL + P (shortcut for print) on your keyboard to print the form. You can also export your form to PDF so you can print the PDF file.
- guelphlittletheatreAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 09:23 PM
I have Form Collapses in my form...I`d like to print out the complete form/questionairre...Can I do that?
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 02:37 AM
I believe this is what you're looking for:
- My Forms-> Select Form-> More -> Create PDF Form
However, I just tested it, and unfortunately it doesn't expand the sections. I'm escalating this to development since most likely it should.
Elton's other solution above works though. Navigate out to the permanent link for your form, expand all the sections, and right click to print the page via the browser. I just did this via Chrome and had no problems.
This thread will be updated with the status of the Create PDF form option. Please let us know if you have further questions.
- guelphlittletheatreAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 08:38 AM
I have multiple form collapses so only one is open at any given time...click on another and the previous one collapses...is there a workaround? Thanks
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 09:50 AM
A workaround would be to set the Form Collapse to OPEN into the form builder. Printing the form while viewing it to your browser and the PDF format option should work.
After you print the form, edit the form again and set back the form collapse to CLOSE.