- memnoc42Asked on February 11, 2014 at 05:46 PM
I need the usual name, email, comments but then I need the user to be able to choose from General inquires, billing inquiries, technical inquiries in a drop down box and have it go to that specified email address.
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 07:13 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
In order to do this you have to make a condition that when this option is selected in dropdown box the email will be sent to the target email address.
1. Create a dropdown box with the selection:
2. Click on Conditions and Send an e-mail after submission
3. The condition will look something like this:
You can also view our guide on how to send to a specific email address based on a selection: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-send-to-a-specific-email-address-based-on-a-selection
- memnoc42Answered on February 13, 2014 at 02:45 PM
This is awesome. Thank you so much.