- EyeShotYaAsked on February 12, 2014 at 03:44 AM
My product page still asks me to fill required information that is not on the page, after information and credit card have been filled the Submit button pressed. I put in the code and key from my authoried. net account but can't tell if the communication is set up correctly?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 04:42 AM
I think your Auuthorize.Net account might be requiring information that isn't exactly provided by our integration, nor by the person who submits the form.
1. Log in to your Authorize.net account
2. Go to Account -> Settings -> Payment Form -> Form Field
3. Uncheck everything that says "required"
4. Save your account's settings
Let me know how it works for you.
- EyeShotYaAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 07:50 AMNothing required is checked on the Aurthorize.net account... I am using a jot.form product form... the intergration says its working, but the site still isnt taking payments...
I sent the URL for this jot form page... can you help me trouble shoot this form further...
- KadeJMAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 09:35 AM
Are you receiving any errors and error codes or is it only displaying a message to you similar to what you said about " Filling in Required Information ".
Would you mind adding in an extra product on your form for a Penny (0.01 cent) so we can help test and troubleshoot this problem furthermore?
Currently, It sounds like one of two things is happening. Either the form did not gather the correct information so it kicked a message to you stating you need to fill in the required fields. Or two the form is working since I ran the Auth.NET Integration Test which came back clean so this leads me to believe there's a problem somewhere with your Auth.NET setup. We will do our best to help you get to the bottom of this problem.