- payalshahAsked on February 12, 2014 at 09:24 AM
1. I have my form embedded into http://mttbsystem.com/jotform_eway/ but it does not work well when I use it with https at https://mttbsystem.com/jotform_eway/ due to the reason that in the form, when we select Amex card type, then there is currency converter widget embedded which does not work well with url containing https.
2. Also the card type dropdown at http://mttbsystem.com/jotform_eway/ is not showing/hiding the content in Firefox once any of the 2 options are selected.
3. I am facing similar issue at https://myonlinebusinessempire.com/jotform_eway_2/ due to same widget.
- KadeJMAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Regarding the problem you mentioned I decided to do a separate test for the Currency Converter Widget so after double-checking this I am able to confirm there is a problem as it looks like a secured form ignores the widget completely. I will go ahead and pass that along to our development team to see if we can get that fixed right away.
As for you 2nd and 3rd issue. The 3rd issue is pretty much the same and related to the first so there's no need to repeat this for that. But for your 2nd Issue to keep things more single-handedly focused we would appreciate it if you open that into a separate thread since it is unrelated to the first issue. We will address that separately as another problem this way it doesn't get confusing on your thread with more then one issue and it just helps us to streamline things. Thanks in advance.
Here's a Screenshot of my Separate Test (same problem as you):
We kindly thank you for pointing that out to us.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 03:54 AM
Sorry for the delay. This should be fixed by now.
Please re-add the updated currency converter widget to your form so it works with secure form (https).