- GahrganchoouhAsked on July 07, 2011 at 10:58 AM
We insertd the "file upload" button on one of our forms, but just became aware that it does not support ".mov or Mp4" files. Will you be offering this soon? OR is there a way we can have I receipents converst the files into an acceptable manner.
- allanftdAnswered on July 07, 2011 at 01:58 PM
Thank you for your message. You can add other file extensions like mov, mp4, mpeg, etc in the allowed file types by clicking the Extensions button of the toolbar:
Make sure you separate each file extension with a comma and space as shown above.
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- allanftdAnswered on July 07, 2011 at 08:57 PM
Thanks for the update. May I ask which form is having this issue so that we can check further? Also, make sure that the maximum file size set in the file upload button is increased since video clips are usually big in size.
We shall wait for your answer so that we can further assist you.
In response to:
Ok I've added the extensions and it is still not allowing the files. Please
- treasure4lifeAnswered on July 08, 2011 at 09:04 AMOk its working properly now. Thank you.
- allanftdAnswered on July 08, 2011 at 11:19 AM
That's good to know treasure4life. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you once again for using JotForm!