- RichFellowsAsked on February 12, 2014 at 11:39 AM
I have a credit card auth form that is secure. i receive the form in my email intermittenly. i have not reached 10 submissions for the month however out of the last 3 submissions i have received one in my email. i did not receive one the next day i did and the day after that i did not. any reason why i do not have some of the secure submissions emailed to me?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. I have check your email addresses in our bounce list and it's not there. Have you tried already checking your email bulk/spam folder? If not, can you please check it?
Please consider on applying this workaround also to email submissions not being received: http://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-emails-not-being-received-issues
- RichFellowsAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 01:29 PM
It is not happening for every submission. i have had submissions 1 2 and 3 i received emails for 2 but not 1 and 3. At first i thought that since i was using the free jot form account that i may have bee over the 10 free secure submissions a month but this is not the case since it sent one did not sent the second but sent the third.
- EliezerNAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 02:05 PM
Please note that you can ask for credit card information by using one of our payment tools:
So, your form has been disabled and your account is currently suspended.
Please provide enough details of what you use the form for and kindly provide the URL of the website where the form is embeded, in that way we can determine if we can reactivate your account or not. The reactivation of your account will require us to delete your form as it is not allowed.
We will wait for your reply to know how to proceed.
- RichFellowsAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 02:30 PMHello I contacted support today to help me understand why I am not receiving
the emails when someone submits on of the many forms on your site. This has
resulted in a no notice suspension of my account. I do not have this form
embedded in a website as I send it by request to my clients to keep credit
card information on file. If I can not use jotform for this that is if I
will delete the form requesting credit card information, however I have many
other forms on your site that just gather data to be populated in a time and
attendance system for set up support and training purposes. Is there a phone
number I can call to talk to someone about this issue and have the ban
lifted from my jot form account, the message that is displayed has scared a
handful of customers thinking that their information has been compromised.
- RichFellowsAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 02:40 PMPlease unsuspended my account I use this to collect the information from my
clients to keep on file and have been doing so for almost a year. I do not
embed the forms any where I just link my clients to the forms link. I do not
want to process payments through you as I have another merchant account. I
am kind of displeased that I was trying to find out why my emails are not
coming to me every time I have someone submit a form and this results in a
no notice suspension of my account that brings my business to a grinding
- RichFellowsAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 02:50 PM
- RichFellowsAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 03:00 PMI was not aware that I was dong something wrong, is there a service I can
purchase from you to assist in clearing this up and restoring my access as I
use this for my business? If the credit card auth form needs to be deleted
to restore my account please do so, I can not have the clients that have the
links to my forms going to a page that is implying that I am Phishing.
- RichFellowsAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 03:10 PMCan someone please offer assistance towards getting my account reactivated?
This started from a request for support and resulted in suspending my
account. I will do whatever needs to be done, I was just not aware of what I
was doing with the credit auth form was not permitted. Please I can not have
those forms down and the site reporting to my clients that they are going to
a Phishing attempt website. I will pay for this help or purchase a plan if
that is what is needed.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 03:42 PM
We have re-activated your account. Can you explain to us how is the CC form used? The form is highly risky because the CC field is asked manually rather than integrating the form to any of the payment tool that supports CC processing. We'd suggest deleting it and never used it again to avoid account suspension or permanent termination
Thank you for your understanding, and apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- RichFellowsAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 12:20 PMAny word on this or anyone available to work with me about this issue would
be great. I will pay an hourly rate if need be or purchase an account to get
this resolved quicker. Could someone please respond to my distress?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 02:00 PM
Can you please let us know which of this email addresses you are referring cause none of them in our bounce list?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 02:05 PM
We are very sorry for all the inconveniences your are going through. Please accept my apologies for not getting the proper assistance
To fully help you, you need to walk this road
1. Delete the guilty form
2. Integrate the form with one of the Payment tools (Paypal, Authorize.net, etc)
3. Upgraded to paid plan, because free accounts cannot accept more than 10 payments a month
Please go ahead and upgrade. Then we can help you to full get the emails into your inbox and we can also help you to configurate the payment integration
- RichFellowsAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 02:10 PMThe email problem is the least of my troubles now. It seems that my account
has been locked and my ip blacklisted. I would like to comply with what ever
I need to do to get my account opened. Please advise what or who to contact.
- RichFellowsAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 02:10 PMI would like to do this however I can not access the jotform site from my
office and can not access my account from my home. I will comply with what
ever I was doing wrong if I could just get access.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 02:48 PM
I just checked your account with us, and it is currently Active.
It is not suspended anymore. If this was the form http://www.jotform.co/form/32023709117850 that was suspended previously, you can test the link and see that the form is active.
Perhaps the issue is just on your browser. You may want to try also clearing your browser's cache and the re-login to JotForm. See if this makes the dfference.
- RichFellowsAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 03:00 PMThis is what I see when I try to access the jot form site.
- EliezerNAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 03:10 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot see your image as our forum does not accept attached files, you can share screenshots with us by following this guide: How to upload and add screenshots to support forum?
I checked if your IP address was banned, but it was not. So, you should be able to access with no issues. If the issue still persists by clearing your browser cache or by using a different browser kindly try using a differen Internet conexion that may give a different result.
We will wait for your response.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 04:30 PM
Actually, the IP was in our bounce list, but I just removed it
If you still need assistance, please kindly open a new thread, explain the issue and we will gladly assist you.
Tthis is really a very messed up thread