- mklausnerAsked on February 12, 2014 at 01:03 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 01:30 PM
I assume that you are referring on making your form secured. Is that right? If so, just simply select Secure form option under Embed Form Wizard.
Please take a look at this article for more detailed information: https://www.jotform.com/help/63-How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- mklausnerAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 02:00 PMYes, this is what I was looking for. I set it up on my web form but I
didn't see any https:// appear in the URL.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 02:35 PM
Is everything working fine by now? You can manually change the form URL from your form embed code to if you want to. Just change http://form to https://secure
When you use the secure form, form submissions will be transmitted to our server securely with 128bit encryption, FYI.
Let us know should you have further questions.
- mklausnerAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 02:36 PM