- StopUrbanBlightAsked on February 12, 2014 at 02:59 PM
When entering an Authorizenet code in a form a warning comes up saying a duplicate transaction has been submitted. Does this mean the transaction can not occur? Is this an issue with Jotform or Authorize.net?Page URL:
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 03:26 PM
Thank you very much for reporting this to us. Can you please explain into more detail if this happens when you are setting up the Authorize.net integration in the wizard?
Please add screenshots (you must upload them first to a image repository such as gdrive or dropbox and get the URL)
- StopUrbanBlightAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 03:40 PMWill this work?
Drew Lindner / Chairman
Stop Urban Blight
*Please Join Us in Phoenix in Spring of 2014*
*Stop Urban Blight! www.GraffitiFighters.org
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook*
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 04:08 PM