- loansforlessAsked on February 12, 2014 at 04:18 PM
I'm integrating Mailchimp to receive information from Jotform. API registers fine, my mailchimp list shows, which I select, but then the list fields box is blank. It also asks me to set up a field that already exists. What could the problem be?Page URL:
- CesarAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 04:50 PM
Do make sure to specify your form fields further, and match with fields inside of MailChimp.
To do so, go to your List settings within MailChimp and select the List Fields and *|Merge|* Tags. Then create the additional fields you need. Do note that contact fields on a Payment Tool are not able to be synced on MailChimp.
Do let us know the form you are working on to assist you better. Thank you.
- loansforlessAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 05:54 PM
I have the fields and everything set up in Mailchimp as shown in screen shot. Not sure why they aren't showing in Jotform.
Jotform form i am working on is Loan Value Generator
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 06:34 PM
I am able to replicate the same. I'm not sure what's the cause of this so let me forward this thread to our developers so they can further check and investigate.
We'll let you know here for updates.
- loansforlessAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 07:14 PM
Thanks for your response. I'll watch for an update.
- emrew86Answered on February 21, 2014 at 03:41 AM
Hi loansforless, Can you tell me your form url please?