- janvanwykAsked on February 12, 2014 at 04:26 PM
I have created a form with tre free starter pack. The form has now exceeded the 100 submission limits and I would like to upgrade the form to a premuim package, but do not want to re-create it. To use the same form , how can I go about it?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 04:38 PM
I have now moved that form to your registered account "janvanwyk". You can check the form under your My Forms page now.
To proceed with the subscription, please head to the pricing page.
Thanks and we hope to see you as one of Jotform's paid member.
- janvanwykAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 04:50 PM
Thank you for the response, but when I try to view or edit the form under my forms it does not appear to be correct.It is all in code format and not WYSIWIG.
Can you help please.
Jan van Wyk
- janvanwykAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 05:00 PMThe only form that I could find was the form that I tried to import from the link page, which gave me only codes. Can you please import the form again to My Forms page.
Jan van Wyk
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 05:30 PM
This is your only form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/40426734733959
To edit this form, do this steps:
1. Make sure you are logged in to your janvanwyk JotForm username at http://www.jotform.com/login
2. Go to your My Forms page http://www.jotform.com/myforms/
3. Select your form and click Edit button http://www.jotform.com//?formID=40426734733959
If still not working, I suggest you also try clearing your browsers cache.
Hope this help. Inform us if issue persist.