What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How do I post the customer testimonial to my web site once I receive it through the form?Asked by Kenn on February 12, 2014 at 09:46 PM
OK, so using your form for customer testimonials looks good. However, can this form automatically post the testimonial to my web site?
Thanks for your time.
Unfortunately, there is no built in feature to send your user testimonials automatically to your web page.
You can achieve this with a little workaround. Idea is to create a submission report of your form and then embed this form in your web page. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Click on "My Forms" link from the top menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to generate the report and then click on "Report" button:
3. Select the appropriate report type: (RSS Listing / HTML table listing should work well)
4. Select the columns you want to display in report:
5. Grab the embed code:
6. Use this embed code to embed the report in your web page which wil display all the user testimonials.
Hope this helps. Do get back to us if you have any questions.