- ascentmarketingAsked on February 13, 2014 at 03:05 AM
I have created a dropdown link which includes various organizations for respondents to select. I have removed one of the options from the dropdown link, but when i tried to embed it into the website, Jotform did not amend my changes.
I have attached the webpage for your assistance. Under DELEGATE CATEGORY, i have already removed MLAANZ from the dropdown link, but it did not reflect the change on the webpage. Please advise.
Thank youPage URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 03:59 AM
I've clone your form to investigate the issue, but I wasn't able to reproduce it. The issue might have something to do with browser cache and cookies. Can you please try this workaround to fix the issue?
1. Edit your website where your form is embedded and remove it
2. Clear browser cache and cookies
3. Edit your form and save changes
4. Get a new copy of code from your form and embed it into your webste.
If the said issue still persists, please consider clearing form cache.
Please update us for any progress.
- datasphereAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 04:05 AM
In Jotform you
sometime just need to empty the `forms cache`
- Go to your Jotform account
- empty the cache
- make changes to the form
- save the form
- refresh the website or if the remowed option still does not amend
then try re-exporting the form
or embed the form again
You could try and ask some of your friends on other internet providers to chek it out, maybe you have opened cached site andf its not the problem @ Jotform?