- HannesPAsked on February 13, 2014 at 05:43 AM
I am using mozilla Thunderbird and Windows 8.
When i receive the form via e-mail, submitted by a client, the FROM collum always show the name of Giselle Lillebo.
How can i change it to show the name of the sender?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 06:20 AM
To achieve your desired output, set the 'Sender Name' field of your notification to use the form's Full Name field.
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Click on the notification email you have set up for your form
4. On the email window that pops up, click Reply-to and Recipient Settings
5. Change Sender Name, then save your form
Hope this helps!