- perrymankuAsked on February 13, 2014 at 05:54 AM
Hello I have created a reservation booking form to use on a facebook business page
On the notification email how do i change the sender email not to be email@example.com, should this email be the email of the person sending the reservation?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 06:26 AM
It is not anymore possible to set the sender email to the form submitter's email address, as that would be synonymous to email spoofing.
You can, however, use their email address as the Reply-To Email instead.
To go about this,
1. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
2. From the emails list, click the notification email to open up the template editor
3. Click Reply-To and Recipient Settings
4. Change the Reply-To E-mail to the email field on your form
Hope you find this useful.