What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Form GlitchesAsked by craftlabph on February 13, 2014 at 07:01 AM
I need some help regariding the following glitches that I encountered:
1. I placed a text box field and named it "Color Theme" and saved it. But when I saved and previewed it, the text box field doesn't appear.
2. I removed the required option for the shipping details but when I saved and previewed it, the required option is still there.
Here are my conditions:
Let me forward this issue to higher ups for further investigation since I was able to reproduce it. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that may have caused.
Any update about this?
Thank you for contacting us.
Our developers are still looking into the issue.
In the meantime, Please do the following:
2. Add the field to the copy of the formyou just made
3. Make the changes that you need on the other form fields
4. Save it out the copy of the form
- let us know if this helps.
I tried your suggestion on cloning the form. And when I previewed it, I saw the changes I made. I wonder why it didn't happen on my original form? But anyway, thank you so much for the help again!
Usually, that was a form caching issue. However, there are no changes after I cleared your forms cache: How to Clear your Form Cache so that must be something that only our developers can check. We'll update you here for our progress.
This problem should be permanently fixed now as bugs are constantly being fixed in the time in-between. Please let us know if otherwise.
Apologies for the delayed reply.