- craftlabphAsked on February 13, 2014 at 07:01 AM
I need some help regariding the following glitches that I encountered:
1. I placed a text box field and named it "Color Theme" and saved it. But when I saved and previewed it, the text box field doesn't appear.
2. I removed the required option for the shipping details but when I saved and previewed it, the required option is still there.
Here are my conditions:
- pinoytechAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 08:28 AM
Let me forward this issue to higher ups for further investigation since I was able to reproduce it. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that may have caused.
- craftlabphAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Any update about this?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Our developers are still looking into the issue.
In the meantime, Please do the following:
2. Add the field to the copy of the formyou just made
3. Make the changes that you need on the other form fields
4. Save it out the copy of the form
- let us know if this helps.
- craftlabphAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 10:19 PM
I tried your suggestion on cloning the form. And when I previewed it, I saw the changes I made. I wonder why it didn't happen on my original form? But anyway, thank you so much for the help again!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 15, 2014 at 04:32 AM
Usually, that was a form caching issue. However, there are no changes after I cleared your forms cache: How to Clear your Form Cache so that must be something that only our developers can check. We'll update you here for our progress.
- alp_denizAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 10:13 PM
This problem should be permanently fixed now as bugs are constantly being fixed in the time in-between. Please let us know if otherwise.
Apologies for the delayed reply.