- sarah88Asked on February 13, 2014 at 01:14 PM
I would like to create a form with several fields. In each field, there is a selected amount of money. at the end of the form, I wish there was a field where it is registered the total amount. Is it possible to do ?
- EliezerNAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 02:45 PM
Yes, it is possible!
You can perform calculation in your form by using our Calculation feature:
This is a demo form: http://jotformpro.com/form/40154079896969
- First af all you need to add all the fields with the amount of money, then at the end of the form (or where ever you wish) add a textbox to shwo the total.
- Once you have added the Textbox for the total right click on it and select Caculate field as shown in the image above.
- Then build the formula you wish according to the instructions in the Calculation wizard by clicking in the fields from the menu at the right side.
Finally click on Save button.
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance witht this inquiry.